NaNo

02 July 2008

I swear

I promise to update with news of Seoul when I get a chance (and have reliable internet access).

I've been thieving and leeching internet access from various sources, and right now I've been given free range of the boardroom to mess around in for a few hours til I get picked up and taken to my new quarters. Whoever it is that I'm raping the internet of has an excellent connection!

I'm taking extensive notes and will type them all up like a good little girl. Alright I still haven't typed up my travel diary from last year, but this'll happen! (And so will that...eventually. It's just that the notebook is somewhere in London, so that probably won't be happening too soon.)

Also, I cannot resist making these bad jokes about noone expecting the Spanish winquisition. World, I am sorry.

No comments:

Blog Archive